Tuesday 6 May 2008

Games galore at Stake Youth activity



Saturday May 3rd....the family went to a stake youth activity. Volleyballs, and tons of board games. Jewel even got to hit the ball once while playing one game of volleyball.

Daniel left for Washington D.C. right after church, he'll return on Wednesday night May 7th.

Dakota wraps up his last week of finals. He's been studying hard and hopefully it will pay off. One final on Tuesday took three hours. He had three Differential Equations problems, with each problem taking the class an average of one hour to complete. Yikes!!

Patricia continues to plug away at the daunting task of organizing the Stake Youth Conference in NYC...it will be fun!

2 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a friend of Starr's. She told me about your blog and I thought I would look it up and say hello!

Patricia said...

Hi Marie, Patricia here. How do you do?? I introduced myself on your blog. So glad to meet you and your art work is delightful.