Thursday 11 September 2008

Opening Socials for East Brunswick Youth

Jewel is with her lovely teacher Mandy, (who just had her 6th baby) who is in charge of the Activity Day girls. Jewel LOVES going to this activity and looks forward to her Wednesdays. Dakota is here with the 'Teachers'. All will turn 15 by the end of the year. The youth played glow in the dark volleyball. The church was filled with many, many happy kids.

gratitude thoughts:

laughter of children

teen aged boys talking and joking

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's a great pic of me with the girls! I wish I could see all of them though... We had a lot of fun last night. We massaged each others feet. Next time they want to do facials! Mariah begged to have Activity Days next week instead of the week after! I think I'm going to have lots of fun with a great set of girls!