Sunday 19 October 2008

It's over!!

Patricia is breathing easy again as she just finished two talks back to back. One in the ward and the other in Stake Conference. It was her first time EVER speaking in front so many people. There has been no dance piece or ballet class that has ever made her legs as numb as the walk today to the podium. She couldn't feel her legs until she sat back down.

Daniel went back to the airport today as he traveled to Montreal for the week. He is still ill (something he ate) from his trip to India. Hopefully he can get some needed rest in the hotel.

Dakota had a tough, tough Biomath midterm and a crazy hard Natural Hazards exam. His studying has increased where he takes the laptop to bed and studies right up until time to sleep. He's loving school!

Jewel, continues to enjoy her gymnastics class and all the new tricks there are to learn...she has her first parent/teacher conference this week.

gratitude thought: The talks are OVER!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Patricia, your talk was in my top two for the conference. I laughed my head off at what the recruiter said, and I felt so proud of you for speaking up.
BTW, Pablo wants to know if you're free next Sunday. :-)

Starr said...

I'm bet your talk was amazing. I loved listening to your talks and lessons in YW.

Chrislynn said...

Thank you so much for your talk, it was exactly what I needed! It was like you were speaking right to me (and I was on the back row of the gym). I felt reinvigorated, and inspired after you spoke.

Unknown said...

PATRICIA

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS MAGICALLY ERASED ITSELF FROM MY COMPUTER.

PLEASE SEND IT TO ME AT CRITCHLOW.COM

CAROLYN RICE