Thursday 21 February 2008

Heritage Day & Lunar Eclipse

Edelweiss dress !!

On Wednesday, Jewel had 'Heritage Day' at her school. She picked her Edelweiss dress that Oma gave her several years ago from Germany. She had her hair up too, as she looked like a little fraulein but frau mommy put the hairpins in too tight.

Tueday, Dakota had a math test that was a killer. He takes comfort that one of his exams can be dropped from his average. Daniel had a late Presidency meeting and only was able to get four hours of sleep before heading off to work. By Wednesday night, he slept like a log.

A big hello to Tricia...happy belated birthday and I hope your year will be a great one. It was so great to hear from you and I miss you too!

We had a fantastic front door view of the Lunar eclipse last night (Wednesday). It was just a clear cold night, perfect for looking at the moon and fun to staying up watching.

gratitude: grateful for 10:00 pm each night, when I get to call my dear mom to check in. I love hearing about her activities in SC and catching up on all the news. She is just so much fun to talk too!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi Patricia - this is my first time on your blog, and I'm not surprised that it is as interesting and positive as you are. I love your "gratitude" section especially.