Sunday 13 April 2008

New entry into the world!

"I want my mommy!!" Graham (2 1/2) "Is my baby sister here yet?" Cami (5)
Mommy Starr Turner with Prisilla Rose (6 hours old)

We had the chance to babysit Cami and Graham Friday night, when mom went into labor. The new baby sister looks so much like Cami and Graham (siblings), our family has nicknamed her 'Crahmi'. (she favors Graham a bit more right now).

gratitude thought: grateful for changes in visitation and hopital regulations. Jewel and I were able to visit and see a healthy newborn only hours after birth. Years ago, Jewel would not have been able to see an infant so young. Not unless her mommy had another baby. Mommy can see an infant so young, but only as a future grandchild!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Patricia,

Thank you for caring for my munchkins while I was away. I know they had a wonderful time & that they felt your love for them. And thanks for bringing Jewel to see me, even just for a few minutes. One of my happiest memories from Graham's birth was when you came to see me & this time I got to see Jewel's shy wonder at this tiny little person that had entered the world.

Kristin said...

Crahmi. I love it.