Wednesday 10 December 2008

The Prince & The Pauper

Jewel presented her book report on The Princess and The Pauper. She has read several versions and decided to do a comparison between the different books. Jewel is in the third grade at The Greater Brunswick Charter School.

It was fun to visit her classroom again and see the kids that I met in kindergarden. They grow up so fast.



gratitude thought: Dealing with this ecconomy and and stressing if we will have a job or not in January, has been so painful for me. But on this day, for ten minutes in this classroom...I was grateful to be a stay at home mom sharing this small moment and memory with my daughter. We don't know what the future will bring and if I will have these moments again. So for now I am grateful for my past opportunities to have shared special occasions with my children, and they knew 'mom was there for me'

No comments: