Saturday 27 December 2008

Christmas 2008

Grandma Mable with Jewel. Merry Christmas! Mable gave Patricia a cross stitched scripture to put in her ofiice. (the kitchen)
Patricia gave Mable an Alvin Ailey 50th anniversary scrapbook.
Theresa, Kevin, Christopher and Dakota waiting for Christmas dinner.

gratitude thought: For the birth of our Savior.

Another tough year for many families. Grateful that we all still have homes, food, and the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ to sustain and uplift us.

1 comment:

judycoco said...

Hi Pat! this is your old friend Judy Cohall from the Hunter days. I think about you often so i decided to google you and I found your blog. You look as beautiful as ever and the kids are darling too. Can't believe so much time has passed by. I saw Janine Coveney in LA in September and she still has our yearbook. Anyway, it was great to see your photos and to see that you and your family are still close. I hope we can catch up soon. You can email me at judy.cohall@gmail.com or call me at 202-270-6602. Love, Judy