Saturday 15 March 2008

Beauty and the Beast highschool performance

Megan Shook ,Courtney and Jewel. A few of the East Brunswick ward members went to watch Megan perform in her Spotswood Highschool play 'Beauty and the Beast'. A wonderful production and Megan was beautiful. Classmates from Jewel's school came too.

Dakota went running today...from Highland Park to North Brunswick. He ran to the home of the Rankins and stayed awhile. Our family picked him up later as he wanted to stay longer, and running home would have cut into his time there. It is about a 15 minute drive, so the run is one hour or so.

Daniel went with the ward to the Manhattan Temple this morning. He had a wonderful time.

For dinner, the family went to Wegman's for a cheap dinner and grocery shopping!

gratitude thought: Springlike weather is coming...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Dakota is so cool - one day I'm going to make that run. It will be after I'm resurrected, though.

Patricia said...

well, I've been attempting to run with Dakota and I'm guessing that my resurrection will come sooner than I had hoped for. When I leave the treadmill each time,I feel that let another one of my organs has been fallen out of my body and is sitting on the treadmill looking back at me smiling.

Patricia said...

well, I've been attempting to run with Dakota and I'm guessing that my resurrection will come sooner than I had hoped for. When I leave the treadmill each time,I feel that let another one of my organs has been fallen out of my body and is sitting on the treadmill looking back at me smiling.