Sunday 9 March 2008

East Brunswick Young Women New Beginnings

Bishop Killpack attending his first New Beginnings program.

The lovely young women of the East Brunswick Ward.


The theme for the East Brunswick young women program was 'Plant a new Seed'.

Both Daniel and I attended and he had to give closing remarks. In additon we had the Baptism of Gilfred and Darnell today. Paola Valez (mom) and her husband came as well.

Patricia's head cold continues to linger and she hopes to kick this, by the end of the week.

gratitude: The many different season's of our lives, what it means and what it brings.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Ahhh, I miss those beautiful girls.

Patricia said...

Hey Tricia, yeah I miss working with them on a day to day basis. They just had their NB program and Daniel did his first NB too.

A nice program and evening. I just need to change the heading that my son posted. WOOO.. is him, not me!

Hope you and the kids (hubbie too) are doing well.

celine said...

Please, please let Paola know how excited Pete and I are that the boys were able to get baptized this weekend :). (oh -- by the way, I read your blog all the time :) - it reminds me of home).

Patricia said...

Hi Celine, I am so glad you responded. I will let Paola know that you said hi and I am going to begin reading your blog!! How is your family doing?

I know what it means to miss home. When I lived in California and Denver, I had to get my NYC fix by watching Law and Order. I know that it's still in the US...and your missing home is for the good old US of A.